This listing is for our Nana Bear Vinyl Decal.
How to apply your decal:
1. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol & cotton swab.
2. Peel decal off from white or blue backing paper.
3. Carefully place decal on desired surface.
4. When decal is in place, use a scraper or credit card to smooth it out.
5. Slowly remove the top layer of the transfer tape.
6. Let the decal cure for 3 days.
The size you choose will be the length of the longest side of the decal.
We use 651 vinyl for our decals.
- Select the can vinyl color and size
We can do custom orders. Send us a message or email us at sales [!at] hazelgrovecustoms.com
Most orders ship within 3 business days. For larger orders, we may need to order more supplies and will email you with an updated timeframe
Thanks for looking!
~The Team at Hazel Grove Customs
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.